Speed up your personal computing experience by reducing time consuming, repetitive task through the use of abbreviations. Imagine typing a piece of correspondence in your favorite word processor and then typing the abbreviation -sign- to affix your closing and signature to the document. You can also use the abbreviation shortcuts to open applications and websites.
You can even set up custom menus, for example grouping standard tech support answers or signatures.
Whatever application you are using, if you type an abbreviation, Direct Access suggests a command via a tooltip. If you press the SHIFT key, Direct Access performs the command and removes the abbreviation. If you ignore the suggestion and just keep working, the tooltip vanishes.
Direct Access is great for tech support, providing you with canned, pre-written and customizable replies that you can enter by just typing a word.
The new macro feature provides personalized text when executing a command: you can also enter the current date, special symbols, insert the clipboard contents and, for your convenience, even specify the final cursor position.
You can also use Direct Access to perform basic automation tasks using the ability to send special keys combinations to the target application, for example to automatically perform an operation in any program via keyboard shortcuts or fill in forms.
Direct Access can be used to perform many tasks quicker and more precisely. For example, you can use it to execute commands by typing user-defined abbreviations across all applications; save time on repetitive tasks: open files, documents, websites, and insert text just by typing a word; open your favorite websites by typing a meaningful name; automatically search the web - Google, Wikipedia or Amazon are just a few keystrokes away; insert the same autotext anywhere - even in applications without built-in autotext; breeze through e-mails using combinations of boiler-plate text.
» version 2.5 - posted on 2009-11-22
- Full support for Windows 7 32 and 64bit
» version 1.6.6 - posted on 2007-09-12
- Full support for Vista x64
- Improved load speed
- Lightweight keystroke detection engine
- Solved interaction issues with other macro tools
- Import commands from Word Autocorrect
- Send special key combinations
- New macros
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright © 2005-2009 Nagarsoft. All Rights Reserved
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCT
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY:
This Nagarsoft End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Nagarsoft for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT identified above, which includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include online or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE PRODUCT). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Systems Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes functionality that enables your single computer to act as a network server, any number of computers or workstations may access or otherwise utilize the basic network services of that server. The basic network services are more fully described in the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run th SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers. License Pak.
You may also store or install a copy of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER to allow your other computers to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an internal network, and distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to your other computers over an internal network.
However, you must acquire a license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for each computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used or to which it is distributed. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
You may make a single backup copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may use the backup copy solely for archival purposes.
You may use the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you use this software after the 30-day evaluation period, a license for the non-evaluation version must be purchased. When payment is received you will be sent a registration code to enable the full functionality of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Nagarsoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
Separation of Components.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed with the COMPUTER as a single integrated product.
You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not transfer your rights under this EULA.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Nagarsoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a Nagarsoft product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Nagarsoft or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Nagarsoft expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related
documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall Nagarsoft be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Nagarsoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.